THINLINE TRIFECTA SHIMABLE HALF PAD WITH SHEEPSKIN ROLLS
What makes ThinLine so different?
“The manner in which this product absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.
It is the dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
The ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad takes the basic ThinLine Half Pad to a whole new level of performance. Made with ThinLine (3/16″) over a high quality quilted cotton base pad, creating a contoured wither profile and spine free channel. This design allows the ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place. Delivering the maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness. Saddle Fitting Shims sold separately.
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs
- Reduces rider movement and prevents saddle slip
- Contoured spine free channel for comfort
- 95% shock absorption
- Breathable to release heat and moisture
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance
- Low profile pad, measuring less than 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel