Measuring A Horse Blanket
- Make sure your horse is on a flat surface and standing as square as possible.
- Grab a flexible tape measure and place one end of your tape measure at the center of the horse’s chest, over the high point of the shoulder.
- Hold the tape measure in place and run it alongside the horse’s body until you reach the rear of the hind leg. It's best to have a friend to help you with this part.
- Your total measurement in inches should equal a blanket size.
- If not, simply round up to the next available size.