GPA® FIRST LADY 2X HELMET
You will absolutely love Star Lady Shadow when you wear it thanks to the incomparable technical features that guarantee comfort, safety, and high performance.
• Molded outer shell in ABS is very resistant and light. It’s covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant, and washable.
• Soft faux leather chin-strap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps avoid skin irritation. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design.
• Comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermo-regulation.
• Inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort, and lightness.
• Two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider.
KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit the rider’s head correctly so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is why KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in carbon look. Introduced for the first time to the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head. Available in total black, Star Lady Shadow is characterized by its matte frame, a feature that is also present in other KASK helmets, and makes this collection truly unique in its own kind.
VG1 01.040 2014-12
with SEI mark