Disinfect & Protect the Hooves Farrier’s Finish® is a liquid topical hoof disinfectant and conditioner that not only destroys the microbes which cause white line disease, thrush, and crumbling hoof wall, but also supports correct hoof capsule moisture balance in excessively wet or dry conditions. Farrier’s Finish® not only protects and disinfectants the surface of the hoof, but it also penetrates deep into hoof wall defects to combat microbes at the foundation of the invasion. Farrier’s Finish® is non-caustic and does not contain tar or petroleum based chemicals.
Made in the USA.
- It’s two products into one: hoof disinfectant and hoof conditioner
- Does not utilize tar or petroleum based ingredients
- Active antimicrobial agents are Tea Tree Oil & Iodine
- Contains Yucca Extract, which neutralizes the harmful effects of ammonia. Horses in stalls are subjected to the high levels of ammonia produced by feces and urine.
- Creates a resin coating barrier that repels moisture and protects the hoof capsule from softening during wet conditions.
- It retains the natural oils within the hoof and lessens the drying and cracking of the hoof wall during dry conditions.