The F.lli Fabbri Pro field boot is a ready-to-wear riding boot, with a modern reassessment of the elegant lines distinctive of F.lli Fabbri boots. It preserves the significant Fabbri style and the use of the best raw materials offered by the Italian market. The boot is produced in full-grain calf leather and it includes an innovate Elastic Eco-leather System, a material of the latest generation increasingly adopted in the craftsmanship. This modern addition makes the Pro Boot the best Fabbri proposal for a flexible and adaptable riding boot. The contemporary taste leaves its mark also on the choice of the insole thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- Gorgeous Italian styling
- Zipper guard
- Spur rest
- Moderate Spanish cut
- French baby calf leather
- Full length stretch eco-leather panel
- Beautiful silver Fabbri emblem on swagger tab
- Self-cleaning sole
- When measuring, always wear both the breeches and socks that you would normally wear while riding.
- Boots should be snug when they arrive, as they will usually stretch a small amount, if any.
- Tall boots come with an elastic panel on the back, allowing for growth if necessary.
- After breaking in your boots, they will drop an average of 1.5 to 2.0 cm in height.
- These boots should require little or no breaking-in time at all.
- The boots should feel supple and comfortable, even the first time putting them on.