CLAC Fly Protection Gel utilizes modern ingredients and natural lavender oil to keep flies, horse flies, ticks and other stinging insects away from your horse! The gel is easy to apply to hard to reach areas with a sprayer using the application sponge and no spray sound to startle your horse!
- Apply and spread Clac gel onto the coat and rub in using the applicator sponge provided or a cloth.
- Quantity to be applied greatly depends on the breed as well as the nature and length of the hair and weather conditions - in practice applying as much as is necessary to moisten the coat has proved to be best.
- Gel form insect repellent
- No spray sound to cause fear
- Selected raw materials both protect and nourish
- Contains lavender oil. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with users' and horses' eyes and mucous membranes
- Contains per 100 g: 5 g Icaridin, 0.2 g Lavandin oil.