ABSORBINE VETERINARY LINIMENT TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL 12 OZABSORBINE
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Topical Analgesic Gel
- A targeted, warm, soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries, or arthritis pain, our liniment gel can also be used preventatively to loosen stiff joints, muscles, and tendons before work
- Combines the same time-honored blend of Calendula, Echinacea, and wormwood herbs as our trusted Absorbine Veterinary Liniment
- Spearmint-scented gel contains natural menthol and herbal extracts
- Powerful muscle, joint, and arthritis pain reliever
- Convenient gel form for easy application
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
From Absorbine's web site regarding USEF Compliance:
At Absorbine®, we know how rigorous competition can be—including the many rules and regulations you need to follow. So while we’re happy to help you keep your competition horse performing its best, we want to make sure that you use our products in accordance with USEF rules.
You can learn more about the USEF’s rules regarding Absorbine Veterinary Liniment and Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel by calling customer service at 800-628-9653.