This saddle was both designed by Rodrigo and ridden by him in international competition -- it is versatile and performs equally well on the flat as over fences.
- The saddle is made with covered leather.
- The seat, flaps, and kneepads are made of extra supple cowhide
- Includes a pencil knee roll, which is thinner than a triangular knee roll and helps stabilize your leg.
- Features BayFlex contoured multi-density polyurethane panels -- a versatile material that can adjust itself to different pressures and maintain its protection without losing its shape.
- The leather is naturally tanned which means it is very malleable with extra grip.
- The tree is made of flexible carbon fiber -- a light but very strong material that saves valuable pounds in the total weight of the saddle.
- Comes with the Pessoa X-Change system, which allows for easy size changes of the gullet with an interchangeable gullet plate and a screwdriver -- Comes with Medium gullet plate installed, but other size gullet plates are available from Narrow through XXX-Wide >
Color: Oakbark or Dark Havana
- Bayflex panels--constructed of extremely versatile memory-flex polyurethane which adjusts itself to different pressures without losing shape
- AMS wool flocked panels--adjust to pressure points without losing shape, and can be reflocked for adjustment. Saddle is constructed of extra-supple cowhide. (Oakbark Only) Additional $200 charge.
Saddlers Row Recommendation: The best saddle is one that fits you and your horse, so we strongly suggest that you have your saddle fitted by a professional saddle fitter. Click here for a list of saddle fitters in your state qualified by the Society of Master Saddlers (SMS) >