EDGEWOOD REMOVABLE SHEEPSKIN GIRTH WITH DOUBLE END ELASTIC
Current stock: 0
Edgewood Fancy Girth with Removable Sheepskin and Double End Elastic
- The Edgewood Fancy Removable Sheepskin Girth with Double End Elastic is manufactured from the best quality cowhide, while the inside is constructed from thick, 7/16" felt laid over a length of nylon webbing
- The inside nylon webbing is sewn in to prevent stretching and to add additional strength to the girth
- A nylon-reinforcing strap is sewn into each buckle chape to prevent buckles from tearing
- The inside felt and reinforcing webbing is covered with an overlay of the highest quality top grain leather and sewn into place with heavy-gauge thread
- Lined with a soft, plush sheepskin
- Removable fleece is held to the girth with heavy-duty, 3" wide Velcro
- Replacement fleece may be purchased for any size girth through Edgewood
- The fleece can be hand washed with a gentle soap or shampoo. Do not wash in a machine
Why we chose this product for our web site: Edgewood has the reputation for producing high-quality tack that stands the test of time. We have customers who bought Edgewood pieces from us 15 years ago, and it's still beautiful and going strong. We love Edgewood, because it can be pieced together for a custom-like fit. In addition, it's all made in America.
How to Measure for a Girth: To measure your horse for a girth, run a soft measuring tape from the billets on one side of your saddle (second hole from the bottom) under the belly to the billets on the other side. Girth sizes generally run in two-inch increments, so if your horse measures between two sizes, purchase the next largest size up.