Eco-Friendly Braiding Box
- Saddlers Row had all of the items in our Eco-Friendly Tack Trunk Collection designed according to what our customers ask for most
- This braiding box is made of warm, glowing cherry wood veneer (two sided)
- It is finished first with traditional oils (boiled linseed), then hand rubbed with weather and UV resistant teak oil, then hand rubbed again with traditional paste wax.
- No chemical sprays or lacquers used
- Includes brass hardware
- Includes one removable tray
- The rubber tread on top of the box gives you the perfect height for braiding
- Completely hand made in the U.S.A. by Master Craftsmen
- An added benefit of the all-natural finish is that if it's nicked or scratched, just rub with steel wool and rub with a little teak oil found in your local hardware store (we recommend Watco Teak Oil)
- Please note: There will be a $24.99 shipping cost for the Eco-Friendly Braiding Box
211/2" x 16" x 13"
Natural Cherry Wood