AirForm Dressage Girth with Click-It
- The award winning AirForm girth has been improved with Click-It™ spring-loaded buckles. Adjusting the girth has never been so easy!
- The spring-loaded buckle tongue stays straight to the billet strap and slips easily into the holes.
- Cushioned and textured for air flow, the girth stays incredibly soft no matter how much use it gets.
- Can be sponged clean in seconds. Hypo-allergenic.
- Elasticized inserts allow easy full adjustment and reduce pressure as your horse moves.
How to Measure for a Girth: To measure your horse for a girth, run a soft measuring tape from the billets on one side of your saddle (second hole from the bottom) under the belly to the billets on the other side. Girth sizes generally run in two-inch increments, so if your horse measures between two sizes, purchase the next largest size up.