Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic
- Absorbine Veterinary Liniment can be used for so many things -- insect bites, cuts, muscle soreness, hoof disinfectant and minor skin infections -- that it's a handy product to keep in the tack box
- Multi-use formula for temporary relief of muscle soreness, stiff joints, and tendinitis
- Apply directly to sore area up to two times per day
- This is a good product for horses with arthritis -- just rub on stiff and sore joints before and after turn out
- Made with natural blend of herbal extracts: Calendula, Echinacea, and Wormwood
- Antiseptic for minor cuts and insect bites
- Helps prevent hoof and sole fungal infections
- This can be used as a body wash by mixing 4 oz. of liniment with 8 oz. of vinegar and 24 oz. of water
From Absorbine's web site regarding USEF Compliance:
At Absorbine®, we know how rigorous competition can be—including the many rules and regulations you need to follow. So while we’re happy to help you keep your competition horse performing its best, we want to make sure that you use our products in accordance with USEF rules.
You can learn more about the USEF’s rules regarding Absorbine Veterinary Liniment and Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel by calling customer service at 800-628-9653.